The World Leader in Applying AI to Detect and Respond to Cyberattacks in Real Time
Our team is here to help you. We are available from Monday – Friday: 7am - 9PM PST and Saturday – Sunday: 9am - 6PM PST. We remain steadfast in our promise to serving you during this crucial time. Thank you for your trust. Be safe and healthy.
Cognito is the award-winning threat detection and response platform from Vectra. It augments the hunt for cyberattackers, shows where they’re hiding and tells you what they’re doing. The highest-risk threats are instantly prioritized so security teams can respond faster to stop in-progress attacks and avert data loss – from cloud and data center workloads to user and IoT devices. By automating the manual, time-consuming analysis of security events, Cognito condenses days or weeks of work into minutes and reduces the threat investigation workload by up to 29x.
Vectra Artificial Intelligence Products
Based on artificial intelligence, the Cognito automated threat detection and response platform features a flexible, scalable software architecture that ensures full visibility into cyberattack behaviors across enterprise networks. Regardless of size or geographic spread, this distributed architecture provides unified threat detection coverage of all network traffic, from cloud and data center workloads to user and IoT devices.
This distributed architecture enables customers to deploy X-series appliances as a centralized Brain. A combination of physical S-series sensors and vSensors are deployed across multiple locations to collect and deliver information to the Brain for centralized analysis, detection and correlation of threats.
The Cognito Automated Threat Detection and Response Platform
- Finds active attackers inside your network
- Automates security investigations with conclusive answers
- Persistently tracks threats across all phases of attack
- Monitors all traffic – internal and Internet
Detect cyberattacks with Cognito Detect
- Detect unknown and hidden threats in user and IoT devices.
- Identify threats in the cloud and data center workloads.
- Reduce the security operations workload by 36X.
- Perform intrusion detection without signatures or reputation lists.
Hunt for threats with Cognito Recall
- AI-assisted threat hunting.
- Conduct conclusive, in-depth threat investigation.
- Perform retrospective threat hunting.
- Enterprise-wide visibility into hidden threats.
Running in VMware ESXi 5.0 or later, vSensors make it easy to extend threat detection coverage across the physical network and into virtualized data centers. The vSensors can connect to any VMware vSwitch in the data center to provide visibility into all traffic and detect threats that pass between workloads in the virtual environment. Cognito also integrates with VMware vCenter for an authoritative, always up-to-date view of the virtual environment.